Your Personal Data to be Processed
As Proceutica, your personal data, also known as 'cookies’, which we will process automatically upon your explicit consent during your visit to this website, are as follows:
- Visit date, time, and time spent on page
- First-party cookie support (whether or not permission to place cookies on the computer)
- Device type (tablet, mobile, desktop), operating system, mobile network operator
- Scanner and scanner version
- Screen resolution
- Referring site
- Title and URL of the page displayed
- Keywords entered in the site search box and search keywords that allow the page URL to be clicked
- Input, output points, reloads, page flow, and return frequency
- IP address (the computer address on the Internet is for statistical purposes only – no personally identifying information is collected)
- Country, region, city, state, postal code
- Downloaded files
Legal Reason for Personal Data Processing Activity
Your personal data, which we have obtained automatically during the interaction with Proceutica and which are listed above, will be processed with your explicit consent. Your personal data, which you directly share with Proceutica on the occasion of filling out various forms on our website or if you communicate with Proceutica, will be processed due to the fact that it is mandatory for your requests to be met, our contracts to be established and fulfilled, our legal obligations to be fulfilled and our legitimate interests to be fulfilled.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing Activity
Your personal data, which we have obtained through direct sharing with Proceutica or through your interaction with Proceutica, and which is limited to the above, will be processed for the following purposes: to improve the user experience of this website, to carry out statistical analysis of your visit, to fulfill the requirements of these if you receive or request any services from Proceutica by filling out the forms on this website, to establish and perform contracts, to ensure drug safety and to fulfill the legal obligations within this scope.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data will be transferred to our suppliers, business partners, competent public institutions and organizations or administrative authorities in Turkey, where we benefit from their services for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations or conducting our contractual relationship, and who have an obligation of confidentiality, in compliance with the principle of proportionality.
Subject to your explicit consent and the conditions in Article 9 of the LPPD, your personal data will be transferred abroad through the data storage systems of our communication companies and cloud service providers that we benefit from e-mail infrastructure and related services. If you do not wish to consent to the transfer of your data, we kindly request that you send your requests containing your personal data to our physical address listed below.
Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data will only be stored for the purposes described in this text or for the periods prescribed to comply with legal regulations. Where permitted by applicable legislation, your personal data may be deleted at any time upon your request.
Drug Safety Data
Proceutica will process your personal and sensitive personal data within the scope of regular monitoring of side effects and benefit/risk balances in order to ensure safe use of medicines, collecting, recording, evaluating, archiving, contacting and taking necessary measures to minimize the damage caused by drugs and fulfilling legal obligations, and will share it with competent administrative authorities and health institutions in order to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable laws and will keep it for the periods stipulated in the legislation.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
Your rights regarding your personal data referred to in Article 11 of the LPPD are as follows:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information if his/her personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at domestic or abroad,
- To request the correction of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data are transferred in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
As Proceutica, we undertake that you may exercise your rights at any time and in the most appropriate manner, without prejudice to our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation. You can apply to Proceutica electronically or physically to benefit from your rights regarding your personal data under the LPPD. You can send your applications in written form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make your applications in physical environment at the address below.
Huzur Mahallesi Metin Oktay Caddesi Nurol Life Blok No:3 İç Kapı No:49 34396 Sarıyer / ISTANBUL